Who are we?
Bengali Cultural Association of Arizona (BCAA) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to celebrate and promote Bengali culture in the greater Phoenix area. It also regularly engages with international, national and local charities in driving community services. BCAA’s Youth Group strives to promote the vibrant Bengali culture among the next generation and drives charitable work for noble causes. Arizona Bangla and Cultural school provides great opportunities for kids to learn Bengali language and culture. BCAA is als0 affiliated to President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) organization.
Mission & Objectives
- To organize and celebrate Bengali social, cultural and spiritual events in Arizona.
- To promote appreciation and understanding of Bengali culture, language and traditions.
- To teach the children of the Bengali and international community, the Bengali language, culture and traditions.
- To co-operate with other diverse, cultural groups and regional organizations in promoting and sharing Indian culture and traditions.
- To publish a newsletter which will act as a vehicle of sharing information and ideas amongst the members of the association.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, caste, creed nationality or sexual orientation
Overall, BCAA plans to celebrate the rich and vibrant Bengali culture among the expatriate Bengali community in a novel medium. The restrictions imposed by the pandemic in 2020-2021 may have slowed us all down in those years, but it has not dampened the festive spirit and enthusiasm in the community which has time and again stood up too many challenges. To check out our many initiatives this year and for more updates, please visit our website https://azbengal.org regularly.
Use ‘CONTACT US’ from the website menu or the below emails to reach out to BCAA.
2022 BCAA Executive
Digital, Media & Comms
Architect: Puja Setup